Rolls MX410 4-channel microphone mixer is an excellent tool for audio recordists and videographers looking to enhance the sound quality of their film, television or broadcast productions. With four XLR inputs and a 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response range, the MX410 is fully capable of recording incoming audio from both ends of the frequency spectrum. The MX410 comes included with a carrying strap and rugged travel case, perfect for individuals working in on-location recording environments.
The MX410 is a four channel, microphone mixer with balanced XLR inputs and outputs. The unit is ideal for the broadcast and video markets. It has the same features of other ENG / portable mixers without the extremely high price. Applications include: * DV Field Production. * Electronic News Gathering. * Location Recording (Dialogue and Music). * Digital Recording. * Broadcast Remotes. * Desktop Mixing for Video Post Production. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sWkxCddVpg
- Four balanced XLR Inputs.
- Two transformer-balanced XLR Outputs
- Switchable Output Level ( Line level, or mic)
- Switchable Phantom Power for each input.
- Level controls for each channel.
- 3.5mm Headphone Output and Level control.
- Canvas case with shoulder strap included.
- Rolls PS27 external power supply included.
- Powered by two 9 volt batteries or the included power supply
600 Ohm bal. /10K Ohm Aux.
Output Attn. Switch
-65 dB maximum, -90 dB typical
20 Hz - 20 kHz | +0, -3 dB
30 mA with no Phantom Power or Signal.
4: Female XLR, 2: Male XLR, 3: (3.5mm), 1 Center Negative power jack.
12VDC / < 200 mA
9" W x 6.75" D x 1.5" H