- Nikon's Flagship Speedlight Creative Lighting System
The SB-910 is powerful and versatile as a stand-alone hot shoe mounted flash or as a Wireless Commander/Master or Wireless Remote light source.
- Streamlined controls and menus
Rotary Select Dial easily sets key flash functions quickly and a prominent Master and Remote control switch simplifies wireless operation.
- Nikon's Precision i-TTL Flash Control
The SB-910 delivers precise flash exposures and a natural balance between foreground and background?even in challenging lighting situations.
- Hot Shoe Operation
Use on-camera with bounce or swivel operation to soften shadows or eliminate annoying red eye effect.
- Wireless Flash Control: Control up to 3 remote Speedlight groups and an unlimited number of compatible Speedlights
Wireless Commander mode offers wireless control at the Master Speedlight position, controlling up to 3 remote Speedlight groups and an unlimited number of compatible Speedlights. Four wireless channel options help manage wireless conflicts in multi-photographer environments.
- Expanded Auto Power Zoom Coverage from 17-200mm in FX-format
Smoothly covers lenses as wide as 17mm and up to 200mm in FX-format. In DX-format, covers lenses as wide as 12mm and up to 200mm.
- Choose from 3 light distribution patterns
Improve light quality by selecting Standard for general illumination, Center-weighted for portraits, or Even for groups or interiors.
- Color filter identification
When using the supplied SZ-2FL and SZ-2TN color correction filters, the SB-910 Speedlight automatically identifies mounted hard type color filters, adjusting the camera's automatic white balance setting.
- Multi-Point AF Assist Illuminator
Multi-AF point coverage in low light covers a broad 17-135mm range with D3 series, D300S and 24-135mm with D7000.
Nikon SB-910 Speedlight Specifications
- Electronic Construction: Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry
- Guide Number: 40/56(ISO 100/200, m) (131.2/183.7, ft.) (At the 35 mm zoom-head position in Nikon FXformat at Normal light distribution, 20°C/68°F.) 34/111.5 (ISO 100, m/ft), 48/157.5 (ISO 200, m/ft)
- Number of Flashes/Recycling Time: 3.8 sec with Alkaline-manganese (1.5V)
- Power Source: Use four AA-type batteries
- Flash shooting distance range: 0.6 m to 20 m (2 to 66 ft.) (varies depending on the ISO sensitivity, zoomhead position, and lens aperture in use)
- Flash Modes:
Auto Aperture flash
Non-TTL auto flash
Distance-priority manual flash
- Angle of Coverage: 17 mm to 200 mm (in FX-format)/12 mm to 200 mm (in DX format).
- Light Distribution: Normal, Wide and GN-priority. Automatically adjusted to camera's image area both FX and DX-formats
- Bounce Capability: 90° or down to -7° and rotates horizontally 180° to the left and right
- Ready Light: Indicates fully recycled and insufficient light
- Dimensions: Approx. 78.5x145x113 mm (3.1x5.7x4.4 in.)
- Weight: Approx. 420 g / 14.8 oz
- Included Accessories: Speedlight Stand AS-21, Nikon Diffusion Dome SW-13H, Incandescent Filter SZ-2TN, Fluorescent Filter SZ-2FL, Soft Case SS-910
- Optional Accessories: Color Filter Set SJ-3, Color Filter Holder SZ-2, Water Guard WG-AS1 (for D3 series), Water Guard WG-AS2 (for D300 series), Water Guard WG-AS3 (for D700), High-Performance Battery Pack SD-9, SC-29 TTL Remote Cord (approx. 1.5m/4.9 ft)
- Nikon SB-910 Speedlight
- Soft Case SS-910
- Speedlight Stand AS-21
- Nikon Diffusion Dome SW-13H
- Fluorescent Filter SZ-2FL
- Incandescent Filter SZ-2TN