With the Composer, Lensbaby introduces a completely new lens, based on a ball and socket configuration that delivers smooth selective focus photography with unparalleled ease. The new Composer retains its position after being bent and is easy to use even with one hand. Photographers no longer have to squeeze the lens to focus, but can simply tilt the lens to a desired angle and then focus with a traditional barrel focusing ring. The Composer stays in the desired bent position without requiring a locking mechanism and features the new Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
The Composer features a unique manual focus design which requires more rotation to move the optic as you approach infinity. This makes it easier to focus on objects at intermediate and distant depths than regular manual focus lenses.
All Lensbaby lenses bring one area of a photo into sharpest focus with that Sweet Spot surrounded by gradually increasing blur. By bending the Lensbaby lens, the photographer moves the sharp area around the photo for customized creative effects.
- Ships with the Double Glass optic installed (a Multi-coated Optical Glass Doublet)
- Features the Lensbaby Optic Swap system
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Focus Type: Manual
- Features a unique barrel focusing ring that becomes more sensitive (requiring greater rotation to move the optic in and out) as you approach infinity, making it easier to focus on subjects from 10 feet to infinity.
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable levitating aperture disks
- Apertures: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22
- Minimum Focus: about 18" (46cm) / Maximum Focus: Infinity
- Size/Weight: 2.5" (6.35cm) high x 2.5" (6.35cm) wide / 5.5 oz (155.9g)
-Lensbaby Muse Double Glass
- Muse Lens with Double Glass Optic and f/4 aperture disc installed
-Aperture case containing f/2.8 through f/22 apertures
- Front and rear lens caps
- Microfiber lens cloth
- User guide
-Bend the Rules book