Standard, but versatile, the smc PENTAX DA 35mm F2.4 AL may be used to capture a wide range of subjects for high-resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness.
A perfect choice for digital SLR beginners to familiarize themselves with the basics of using interchangeable lenses.
- Fast F2.4 maximum aperture for handheld photography in low lighting and depth of field flexibility.
- Highly lightweight design for improved comfort and portability.
- PENTAX Super Protect (SP) coating helps repel dust, water, and grease, making the lens easier to clean.
- An aspherical lens element helps to compensate for spherical aberration to maximize image quality.
- Equivalent to 53.5mm in the 35mm format.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
Lens Mount: K bayonet
Angle of View: 44° (with PENTAX D-SLR camera body)
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6
Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.3m (0.98 ft.)
Maximum Magnification: 0.17x
Weight: 124g (4.4 oz.)
Objective Cap: 49mm
Lens Aperture Ring: N/A
Diaphragm Control: Fully Automatic
Notes: SP coating
Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
Minimum Aperture: F22
Filter Diameter: 49mm
Dimensions: Maximum Diameter & Minimum Length:63.0mm x 45.0mm (2.5 inch x 1.8 inch)
Hood: Plastic Square-edged Spring Type (PH-SA49) Rubber Round Shaped Threaded Type (RH-RC49)
Tripod Adapter: N/A
- 49mm lens cap
- rear cap