Glass mold aspherical lens at rear group of lens reduces color aberration and provides high-quality image results. From 40cm (15.7 > ) minimum focusing distance to infinity, this lens creates very sharp images with high contrast.
The HSM models provide quiet high-speed auto-focus shooting, as well as full-time manual focus. Large Maximum Aperture of f/1.4 can perform superbly in a great range of applications, including snapshots, portraiture, indoor shooting and landscape photography.
- Large Maximum Aperture of f/1.4
- The most appropriate coating for digital SLR cameras
- Two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements and an hybrid aspherical lens, provides the utmost correction for all types of aberrations
- Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system
- For use with smaller chip APS-c and 4/3 cameras only
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- Aspherical glass elements offer correction for distortion
- Special Low Dispersion (SLD) & ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion)glass provides optimum color correction & sharpness
- A lens hood, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens.
- Lens Construction: 7 Elements in 7 Groups
- Angle of View: 45 degrees (SD format)
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 8 Blades
- Minimum Aperture f/16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 40cm / 15.7 inches
- Maximum Magnification: 1:10.4
- Filter Size: 62mm Diameter
- Lens Hood: DiaPetal Hood
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.97 inches x 2.3 inches (75.5mm X Length 59mm)
- Weight: 15.2 oz. (430g)
- Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.
- The angle of view and focal length vary depending on the digital camera body.
- The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.