|This large aperture 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM lens is designed to match the APS-C size image sensors of digital SLR cameras. Two SLD glass elements are especially effective in the compensation of magnification chromatic aberration. |
Glass mold aspherical lens at rear group of lens reduces color aberration and provides high-quality image results. From 40cm (15.7 > ) minimum focusing distance to infinity, this lens creates very sharp images with high contrast.
The HSM models provide quiet high-speed auto-focus shooting, as well as full-time manual focus. Large Maximum Aperture of f/1.4 can perform superbly in a great range of applications, including snapshots, portraiture, indoor shooting and landscape photography.
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM Wide Angle Prime Lens Features
- Large Maximum Aperture of f/1.4
- The most appropriate coating for digital SLR cameras
- Two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements and an hybrid aspherical lens, provides the utmost correction for all types of aberrations
- Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system
This Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM lens, built for professional use, is a high quality prime lens suitable for professional use delievering outstanding optical performance for the discerning photographer. As a large aperture standard lens for digital cameras with a fast 1.4 aperture makes handheld shooting in dim light possible. 30mm corresponds to the diagonal of the imaging sensor found on most small ship cameras and as such, functions as a normal lens closely replicating the human eyes field of vision.
- For use with smaller chip APS-c and 4/3 cameras only
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- Aspherical glass elements offer correction for distortion
- Special Low Dispersion (SLD) & ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion)glass provides optimum color correction & sharpness
- A lens hood, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens.