Induro PHQ3 Panhead Features:
INDURO PHQ-Series panheads offer a completely new concept in camera positioning with Quintaxially adjustable movement. Providing dual tilt, base and top plate rotation, and an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate system this head offers photographers full repeatable indexing on five axis for maximum control and flexibility. Unique tilt handles fold down for packing and transport. Ideal for studio and on-location shoots plus extended panoramic, QTVR and spherical photography. Includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate. Fits Size 2 & 3 Tripods.
- Quintaxial Positioning (Patent Pending)
A full five-way convenient and compact camera positioning system.
- Angular and Spherical Rotation
Provides 360-degree rotational control on both base and head tilt axis.
- Fully Graduated Scales
See and set the position of your tilts, pans and shifts.
- Folding Front/Rear and Side/Side Tilt Handles (Patent Pending)
Simplifies complete tripod/head packing and transport.
- Five Bubble Levels
High-visibility levels can be viewed on all sides while making adjustments.
- Variable Direction Arca-Swiss Compatible Quick Release Clamp
Interchangeable industry standard QR system.
- Horizontal and Vertical Pan Locking Controls
Independent movement and locking controls.
- Balance and Nodal Point Orientation(with Optional 3rd Party Accessories)
Extends the capabilities to advanced panoramic, QTVR, spherical and 3D photography.
Induro PHQ3 Panhead Specifications:
- Maximum Load: 35.2 lb (16 kg)
- Tilt Range:
- Drag Control: No
- Panning Range:
360° on both fixed and variable axis
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes, two
- Quick Release (QR) System:
Dovetail (Arca-Swiss Style Compatible)
- Bubble Level: Yes, five
- Head Mount Thread Size:
1/4 inch - 20 (with supplied QR Plate)
- Base Mount Thread: 3/8 inch - 16
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Length Including Handles: 8 in (202 mm)
- Base Diameter: 2.7 in (68 mm)
- Induro PHQ3 Panhead