- Ultra Bright 16 Cool Running LED's
- Ideal For Close-Up Photography, Especially Online Sales, Medical, And Scientific Applications
- No Bulky Battery Packs Or Cords Required!
- Provides Shadow-Free Lighting, Color Temperature: 5500K
- Uses 4 AAA Batteries, Will Last for More Than Three Hours
The Polaroid 16 LED Macro ring light was not only designed for macro photography but for portraits, medical, nature, technical applications or other items as well. It will constantly emit balanced, shadowless light and provide constant lighting for subjects. The Polaroid 16 LED ring light puts a 5500K light source at your disposal. Included with the light are seven, high quality aluminum adapter rings which fits lens filter diameters from 49mm through 72mm. The Unit slides easily onto a mounting ring and snaps securely into place. It is ideally used for macro (close up) photography. The light is battery powered, which means there are no annoying cords that get in the way. And because it incorporated LEDs and not incandescent lamps, it gives off no detectable heat. For its size, its also lightweight providing little fatigue on your forearms and wrists
Contents In Box 16 LED Ring Light, 49/52/55/58/62/67/72mm adapter rings, Instruction Sheet