Olympus Zuiko Lens ED 300mm f2.8 Features:
- Outstanding F2.8 large-aperture super-telephoto lens.
It is equivalent to 600 mm on a 35mm camera. You can accurately get the expression into a distant subject we would normally miss altogether, and feel the distinct super-telephoto effect. This overwhelming super-telephoto lens invites you to another image world. Perfect lens for wildlife and field sports photography.
- Luxurious three ED lenses are used to provide the highest image quality with optimal resolution and contrast.
- Drop in PL filter, ND4, ND8 and Clear filter included.
- Compatible with E-System and Micro Four Thirds digital cameras through use of MMF-1 (Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter).
Olympus Zuiko Lens ED 300mm f2.8 Specifications:
- Focal Length: 300mm (35mm equivalent focal length 600mm)
- Lens construction:
13 Elements in 11 Groups, including 3 ED Lens Elements and 1 Filter Holder
- Angle of View: 4.2 Degree
- Closest Focusing Distance: 7.9 feet/2.4m
- Maximum Image Magnification:
0.15x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 0.30x)
- Minimum Field Size: 115.3 x 86.7mm
- Number of Blades: 9
- Maximum Aperture: f 2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f 22
- Filter Size: Exclusive Drop in Filter diameter 43 (including)
- Dimension Diameter: 127 x 285mm
- Weight: 3290g with Tripod Adapter
- Tele Converter EC-14: Yes
- Extension Tube EX-25:
Extended Maximum Image Magnification: 0.25x
Minimum Field Size: 69.2 x 52.0mm
- Lens Hood: LH-120
- Lens Cap: LC-140 (140mm)
- Lens Case: LSH-1738
- Olympus Zuiko Lens ED 300mm f2.8
- Lens cap