- Di II: Lenses are designed for exclusive use on digital cameras with smaller-size imagers and inherit all of the benefits of Tamron's Di products. These lenses are not designed for 35mm film cameras and digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm.
The 18-200mm (28-300 when converted to 35mm) provides the digital photographer with the versatility of a true wide to ultra tele zoom in an amazingly easy to use design.
Tamron produces high performance, quality specification lenses utilizing the latest optical theory and technology. Tamron's high magnification zoom lenses, which are said to be particularly challenging technically, have received critical acclaim internationally for their innovative technology and have been selected for many prestigious awards. Tamron's technical excellence has also been recognized worldwide for macro lenses, wide angle lenses and telephoto lenses.
- Lens Construction: 13Groups 15-Elements
- Angle of View: 75-7-degrees
- Type of Zooming: Rotation
- Diaphragm Blade: Number 7
- Minimum Aperture: F/22
- Minimum Focus: 17.7in.(0.45m)
- Macro Mag. Ratio: 1:3.7 (at f=200mm MFD 0.45m)
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Weight: 14oz (398g)
- Diameter x Length: 2.9 x 3.3in. (73.8 x 83.7mm)
- 18-200mm AF F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II Digital SLR Lens