Home > Gift Certificates
Already Have a CameraWorld.com Gift Certificate?
Here's how to redeem it online: On the final checkout page (checkout step 2 of 2),
simply provide the certificate # in the field provided for Gift Certificates and click 'Apply'.
- CameraWorld.com Gift Certificates are not redeemable at any store or retail location
- Ritz Camera and Boater's World store-issued Gift Cards may not be redeemed online, nor can you check the balance of a store-issued Gift Card on this site.
- Gift Certificates may be purchased using Google Checkout or PayPal but cannot be redeemed in conjunction with a Google Checkout or PayPal transaction. Gift Certificates do not qualify for Google Checkout or PayPal promotional offers.
- All Gift Certificates are delivered via e-mail usually within 24 hours only to the recipient of your choice. A valid e-mail address must be used to send a Gift certificate as a gift. No physical Certificate is issued or delivered.
- Certificates cannot be auctioned or sold or redeemed for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund except where required by law.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase Gift Certificates.
- Gift certificates may be combined with a credit card if the total purchase exceeds the amount of the value of a Gift Certificate.
- If for any reason a Gift Certificate is undeliverable to the e-mail address you provide to us, we will contact you to verify the recipient's e-mail address.
- We will send you an e-mail confirmation once the Gift Certificate has been sent.
- Any credit for returns of merchandise ordered using a Gift Certificate will appear back on the original Gift Certificate.
- Any unused balance will remain on the Gift Certificate and may be used for future purchases.
- International Orders - Gift Certificates may be sent to someone outside the United States providing they have a valid e-mail account and their ship-to address is a U.S. address.