Welcome Guest,

Lumiquest The 80/20 Speedlight Modifier

Be the first to review this product

In Stock - ships within 24 hours (Mon. - Fri.)

Manufacturer # LQ102

Our Stock # LUMLQ102

Warranty: Unconditionally Guaranteed Since 1987 Description: The 80-20 allows 80% of the light to pass on, to be redirected by another surface -- most likely a ceiling. The remaining 20% is enlarged and directed forward toward the subject to fill the shadows cast by the ceiling bounce.  Application: To effectively deliver “two light... read more

Lumiquest The 80/20 Speedlight Modifier

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In
Price:
$27.54

You're reviewing: Lumiquest The 80/20 Speedlight Modifier